Chocolate Chip Cookies
- BAKE: 14m
- SERVES: 12
Method (Makes 12 pieces)
1. Place the mix, together with the butter, chocolate chunks and water into a bowl.
2. Mix to form a dough.
3. Working a floured surface, mould the dough into a sausage shape about 24cm in length.
4. Cut into 12 even sized pieces.
5. Place onto 2-3 lined baking trays, spreading well apart.
6. Bake for 12-14 minutes 180°C (360°F, Gas Mark 4).
7. Place on a cooling wire to cool.
“Just to let you know, whilst on my recent holiday at my daughters in Kingston Upon Hull my daughter and I baked a Wright's Chocolate Fudge cake and I must say what a fabulous treat it was! We had the in-laws round and the cake was gone in minutes with everyone singing its praises. Keep up the good work Wright's. Carrot cake next, yum yum. ”Ron Blackadder
Deliciously easy cookies to bake at home and enjoyed warm - fun for all the family and any left over Easter eggs can provide "Wright" good chocolate chunks!