- BAKE: 14
- SERVES: 12
Method (Makes 12)
1. Place the mix, together with the butter, crystallised ginger and water into a bowl.
2. Mix to form a dough.
3. Working on a floured surface, mould the dough into a sausage shape about 24cm in length.
4. Cut into 12 even sized pieces.
5. Place onto 2-3 lined baking trays, spreading well apart.
6. Bake in a preheated oven 180°C (360°F, Gas Mark 4) for 12-14 minutes.
7. Place on a cooling wire to cool.
“We have just discovered your great cake mixes and have tasted the excellent carrot cake and the ginger cakes. I particularly appreciate the easy way to prepare the cake and the results which are always perfect - Not too sweet or sickly like some...mmmm!! delicious!! We shall try the toffee cake mix next!! Thanks ! ”Mireille Altman
These delicious biscuits are a real winter warmer - lovely with a hot drink and a great lunchbox filler!