We have a great video of this recipe on the link here for you to enjoy.
1. Grease and line two sandwich tins (17.5cm).
2. Place all the ingredients under cake into a bowl and beat for 1-2 minutes to form a smooth batter.
3. Divide the mixture between the two tins.
4. Bake in a preheated oven 190°C (375°F, Gas Mark 5) for 25 minutes until firm to the touch.
5. Allow to cool in the tins for 5 minutes before transferring onto a wire rack.
6. For the filling, beat the butter and icing sugar together until smooth and
creamy and then add the peanut butter until well mixed.
7. Transfer one of the cakes onto a plate or cake stand.
8. Spread with 2-3 tbsps of the caramel and then top with half of the butter cream.
9. Place the other cake on top.
10. Spread the top of the cake with the remaining butter cream filling.
11. For the topping, sprinkle on the chopped peanuts first. Then thin the caramel with the double cream and mix in a pinch of salt and then drizzle over the cake.