Method (Makes 12 muffins).
1. Place the toffee mix, water and oil into a bowl and mix to form a smooth batter, beating for 1-2 minutes.
2. Line a standard 12 hole muffin tray tin with muffins cases.
3. Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cases.
4. Bake in a preheated oven 180°C (360°F) gas mark 5 for 20-22 minutes until golden in colour and firm to the touch.
5. Allow to cool completely before decorating.
6. Sift the icing sugar into a bowl and add the butter, cream cheese and vanilla extract.
7. Beat until smooth and creamy for about 4-5 minutes with an electric whisk or machine, adding a few drops of the orange food colouring to achieve a orange colour. Do not over beat or the mixture may become runny.
8. Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese icing on top of each cake and allow to set.
9. Make 8 small cuts into each cake (for legs) and stick in the liquorice pieces in place firmly.
10. Spoon the chocolate spread on top and spread into a round covering the top of the legs.
11. Cut each piece of liquorice allsorts in two for the eyes, dotting with the black icing and place on top of the cake.
12. Cut the top half of the lemon and orange fruit slice and place on top to make the mouth.