(Makes 2 rounds – 12 portions)
1. Grease and line 2 x 22.5cm sandwich tins.
2. Place the bread mix and water into a bowl and mix to form a soft dough.
3. Knead well for 5 minutes until a well developed dough is formed.
4. Cover loosely with polythene and allow the dough to rest for 5 minutes.
5. Roll the dough into a rectangle measuring 45cm x 20cm.
6. Spread the pizza sauce onto the dough, leaving a 1cm border.
7. Sprinkle over the green and black olives, peppers and artichokes.
8. Roll the dough up into a fairly tight “Swiss roll” from the long side.
9. Cut into 12 even size pieces.
10. Place 6 pieces each into sandwich tin leaving room round each piece.
11. Cover with a damp tea towel, lightly oiled plastic or polythene sheet and leave in a warm place for about 40-50 minutes or until double in size.
12. Bake in a preheated oven 200°C (390°F, Gas Mark 6) for 30 minutes until well risen and golden brown (cover with foil half way through if it is browning too quick).