Chilli Peanut Bread Rolls
- BAKE: 15m
- SERVES: 12
Method (Makes 12)
1. Place the peanut butter, tahini, chilli, water and bread mix into a bowl and mix to a soft dough.
2. Knead well for 5 minutes until a well developed dough is formed.
3. Cover loosely with polythene and allow the dough to rest for 5 minutes.
4. Add the peanuts and mix in well.
5. Divide the dough into 12 pieces and mould round into roll.
6. Wet each roll and cover with sesame seeds (topping).
7. Cover with a damp tea towel, lightly oiled plastic or polythene and leave in a warm place for approximately 40-50 minutes or until double in size.
8. Remove the cover and bake in a preheated oven 200°C (390°F, Gas Mark 6) for 12-15 minutes until well risen.
“Many thanks for such a prompt reply - one of the few I have experienced since sending e-mails to companies. The information is very concise and will file ready for next baking day. Best wishes to you and your company ”Dorothy Shillito
These beautiful bread rolls are a real winter warmer with Tahini incorporated in the Chilli bread dough, prior to rising and baking - delicious!