- BAKE: 45m
- SERVES: 10
USING A BREADMAKER
1. Add the water, eggs and oil to the bread maker container
2. Add all other ingredients to the bread maker container
3. Place the container in the bread maker unit and ensure it is correctly clipped in place
4. Set the machine to the appropriate programme and switch on
5. When the finished signal sounds remove the bread carefully and cool on a wire rack
Making by hand
1. Place dry Premium White Bread Mix into a bowl and add the sugar
2. Add water, eggs and oil and make up the dough following instructions on the pack until dough has been moulded and placed in the tin.
3. Cover with a damp cloth and leave to rise in a warm place for 35-45 minutes or until doubled in size.
4. This enriched dough is baked at 215° (420°F, regulo 6½) on lower shelf of preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown
5. When baked remove from tin and cool on a wire rack
“I just wanted to say how great your 500g bread mixes are. My children and I cooked up a few different varieties and made them into rolls for a barbeque. The response from guests was fantastic. Not only were they impressed at our home-baking but also the taste. These mixes make such a change from the usual bland rolls which are served at barbeques.”Chrissy Smith
Never use raw eggs on a delay or timed programme in your oven or bread machine.