KATHERINE CYRUS PULL-APART PUMPKIN CINNAMON ROLLS
- BAKE: 20
- SERVES: 8
1. Preheat the oven to 200*c
2. To prepare the rolls, place the Wright mix into a mixing bowl and add 300ml lukewarm water as well as 20ml of melted butter.
3. Follow the same method as packet states.
4. In another bowl, combined the pumpkin purée, dark brown sugar and cinnamon.
5. Once the dough has rested, roll out in to 12in x10in rectangle on a floured surface.
6. Spread the pumpkin mix over the dough.
7. Roll up the rectangle tightly and cut rolls into slices.
8. Place into a greased baking tin and rest the rolls for 25mins.
9. Bake for 20mins or until golden brown.
10. Once cool to touch, drizzle over the glaze and serve warm!
“Just to explain my circumstances a little .... I am a diabetic and have to watch my weight so I bake your bread, slice it and freeze it so that I can use it sparingly which is why I would find it wasteful to buy the larger packs online - your mixes allow me to have an endless supply of lovely tasting bread for very little effort. If you can't eat much bread it might as well be good bread :-) ”Steve Middleditch
This cake was demonstrated within the Competition Theatre at The Cake & Bake Show, London's Earls Court October 2014. Katherine Cyrus won with this particular recipe - many congrats to her.