1. Skin the tomatoes by cutting a shallow cross into the bottom of each, then plunge them into boiling water for about 30 seconds.Carefully transfer them into a bowl of iced water so the skins peel off easily.
2. Cut each tomato into quarters, scoop out the seeds and place into a sieve over a bowl. Press the seeds and pulp through the sieve to release the juice into a bowl. Put the tomato quarters into a separate bowl.
3. Cut each of the skinned red and yellow peppers into eight pieces and add to the tomato quarters.
4. Add the chilli, capers and olives.
5. Tear the Ciabatta into large chunks and place into a separate bowl.
6. Add the vinegar, garlic and oil to the sieved tomato juice. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper and whisk well to combine the flavours together.
7. Throw over the beans with the chopped avocado and add the asparagus before garnishing with the fresh basil leaves.