(Makes 1 tray – 12 portions)
1. Peel and cut the baking potato into small cubes.
2. Place onto a baking tray and add the crushed garlic and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Roast for 30-40 minutes until just soft. Allow to cool and discard the garlic.
4. Place the water, chopped herbs, cooled potato cubes and bread mix into a bowl and mix to a soft dough.
5. Knead well for 5 minutes until a well developed dough is formed.
6. Cover loosely with polythene and allow the dough to rest for 5 minutes.
7. Press the dough into a greased shallow baking tray measuring 30x20cm.
8. Thinly slice the salad potatoes and scatter on top of the dough.
9. Sprinkle over the rosemary and thyme.
10. Cover with a damp tea towel, lightly oiled plastic or polythene and leave in a warm place for approximately 30 minutes or until double in size.
11. Remove the cover and drizzle over the olive oil and sprinkle the rock salt on top.
12. Bake in a preheated oven 200°C (390°F, Gas Mark 6) for 25-30 minutes until well risen and deep golden brown in colour.